Active membership in the Oregon Small Schools Association will include those who meet the following criteria:
K-12 School District
- A school district with a membership of 1,650 ADM or less shall have voting rights.
- Individual schools from a non-member district can join as a school. This includes a small school within a larger district, private independent and charter schools. Individual school building population for elementary schools is limited to 60 ADM per grade level and high schools limited to 500 ADM with no voting rights for individual school memberships.
County School District
- Schools within a county school district that meet the small schools membership criteria are eligible for membership and shall have voting rights.
Education Service District
- Education Service Districts are eligible for membership and shall have voting rights.
- Associate memberships from schools outside the above definition may be granted upon request to the Board of Directors. When your school building or district joins the Oregon Small Schools Association, all staff members automatically become eligible for all privileges of membership.
- $200 minimum with less than 200 ADMr, plus $1/ADMr over 200 students with a cap of $1,500.
- $100 minimum with less than 100 ADMr.
- K-8 Districts greater than 100 ADMr would be $200 minimum plus $1/ADMr over 100 students with a cap of $1,500.
County School Districts
- $200 minimum with less than 200 ADMr, then $1/ADMr for those schools that meet the small schools membership criteria within the county school district with a cap of $1,500.
Education Service Districts
- $250 plus $1/ADMr for each high school in their constituent districts with less than 500 ADMr with a cap of $1,500.
- A Gold Membership is available for $2,500 for helping to sustain the organization.
Private, Charter or Public Individual Building Memberships
- $100 minimum with less than 100 ADMr and $200 for buildings greater than 100 ADMr.